1 High Street, Rye Brook, NY 10573
914-939-9032 | Fax 914-939-4224
Catholic cemeteries are holy places for prayer and remembrance. To preserve their sacred character, admission to the grounds and buildings is granted to those who conduct themselves in accordance with the Rules and Regulations and with respect to Catholic belief, tradition and decorum.
St. Mary’s Cemetery is open for visitation every day at 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Inclement weather, however, may restrict access to the cemeteries. If doubt exists, those wishing access to the properties for visitation purposes may always contact the cemetery office 914-939-9032.
Standard office hours at St. Mary’s Cemetery
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Office Closed
The cemetery office is closed on major holidays as observed by Catholic religious practice and state and/or federal governments; in addition, no committal services take place on these days. If there is any doubt, those wishing to conduct business with St. Mary’s Cemetery should make initial contact with the office by telephone.
St. Mary’s Cemetery is located in southern Westchester County, near the intersection of the Cross Westchester Expressway and the New England Thruway. It is in the Village of Rye Brook, which shares a zip code with the Village of Port Chester. If using a GPS device, please enter the complete address.
By train: Metro North Railroad New Haven Line trains from Grand Central Terminal to Rye. Taxi service is available.
2019 Holy and Holiday Schedule for office closings and no burial services is as follows:
- Solemnity of Mary – Tuesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King – Monday, January 21
- Presidents’ Day Monday, February 18
- St. Patrick’s Day – Sunday, March 17
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27
- Independence Day – Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 2
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 14
- Election Day – Tuesday, November 5
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 28
- Christmas Day – Wednesday, December 25